Top 10 Best Boot Camp Games
Here’s the top 10 best boot camp games as chosen by our visitors:
These 10 are sure to get the heart rate and excitement level up!
- Paper Rock Scissors – Luck and the nostalgia of childhood rolled into one.
- Death by Dice – Everyone likes to “throw them bones”.
- Circle of Slap – I think it’s partly the name people like!
- Gambler – Luck and skill needed here.
- Cards Against Obesity – Actually a passion project of mine that I love to play at class.
- Cone Up Cone Down – I think people just like knocking things over.
- Hoarder – This obsession is actually good for you.
- Swim and Pop – Nice endurance tester, though maybe not strictly a game.
- Amazeballs – Like Pokemon for fit adults.
- Throw and Go – People like to throw things.
Have one you want to add? Let me know!