Top 10 Best Boot Camp Games
Here’s the top 10 best boot camp games as chosen by our visitors:
These 10 are sure to get the heart rate and excitement level up!
- Touch Wrestling: – Hands, touching hands, reaching out, touching me, touching you…Sweet Fitness Time
- Death by Dice – Everyone likes to “throw them bones”.
- Cards Against Obesity – Fun, group card game made for fitness classes.
- Circle of Slap – I think it’s partly the name people like!
- Gambler – Luck and skill needed here.
- Cone Up Cone Down – I think people just like knocking things over.
- Hoarder – This obsession is actually good for you.
- Swim and Pop – Nice endurance tester, though not strictly a game.
- Amazeballs – Like Pokemon for fit adults.
- Throw and Go – People like to throw things.
***Obligatory Bonus Game: Tap Ball!
Have one you want to add? Let me know!