Top 10 Touch-Free, Hygienic Fitness Games
Keep your clients healthy and worry-free with “Fitness Distancing Games”…
We need to help keep our clients and ourselves healthy (and sane!) more than ever right now. Hopefully these games, in which we practice “fitness distancing”, will give you some tools to keep the spirits high in these tough times. The order of these games is arbitrary – I’m partial to them all. I’ve added some extra instructions here for small adaptations where needed. Enjoy, and stay safe out there!
- Swim & Pop
- Speed Switch – Skip the high-fives during run-bys and the use of mats/ground-exercises.
- I Spy: The Workout
- Cards Against Obesity – Designate one person to be the card handler and skip the few cards that are tag games.
- Push-Up Wave – Space out players, and have everyone simply say the next player’s name rather than tapping.
- CopyCat – Set out two lines 6 feet apart creating an alley between players that acts as the “mirror” between players.
- Baby-Shark Push-Up Challenge
- Plank Off –
- Body Clock
- Gambler – Just be mindful of your spacing and either go all bodyweight or have players keep their weights with them throughout.
GamesFitness.com is a totally free, ad-free web site run by me, a regular ‘ol boot camp instructor. If you appreciate the content here and want to see more, please consider purchasing Cards Against Obesity, the fun fitness card game I created and use with my own clients, or my new eBook with over 40 premium fitness games. Thanks for your support!