Top 10 Fitness Trainer Games
Here are the top 10 boot camp fitness trainer games as of June 2015…
10. Caterpillar Crawl: Fun large-group race-based game for teams.
9. Amazeballs: Versatile game for groups of any size, can be played in teams or individually. Be warned – you will need to write on your balls.
8. Death by Dice: Another versatile game requiring little equipment. There’s a “chance” your clients will love it.
7. Polygon of Pain: Great team game that uses a lot of space and let’s you incorporate isometrics.
6. Rock, Paper, Scissors: Super-easy, super-versatile game that can be adopted to nearly any format, including warm-ups.
5. Gambler: Another dice game suitable for larger groups. Gives clients the illusion of choice.
4. Swim and Pop: Individual game for small groups and up that let’s the clients dictate the pace.
3. Plank Off: Pretty much just what it sounds like. Great for large groups.
2. Throw and Go: Race-based game for small groups and up. Great with medicine balls or sand bags!
1. Rock, Paper, Sitters: A classic game done while wall-sitting. No wonder it’s number 1!
There you have it: the top 10 fitness trainer games. These should keep you busy for awhile. Want more? Check out our full list of games.
GamesFitness.com is a totally free, ad-free web site run by me, a regular ‘ol boot camp instructor. If you appreciate the content here and want to see more, please consider purchasing Cards Against Obesity, the fun fitness card game I created and use with my own clients. Thanks for your support!